By registering on codevanitose.it , the user accepts the following information:
Pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR, we inform you that the personal data you provide, or otherwise acquired in the context of our activity, will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and with the obligations deriving from the correct management of the commercial relationship outstanding.
To integrate and complete the assignments and relationships already held or in the process of being established, we inform you of the following:
1) The processing of the data provided, or otherwise acquired through public sources, is directed exclusively to the fulfillment of the obligations established by Italian law or by Community legislation, and to the promotion and sale of products and services of our company and precisely:
The insertion and processing for the purpose of drafting the mandatory accounting entries, drafting of fiscal and administrative documents concerning the sale of goods or provision of services or similar;
To the insertion and processing of data for carrying out information activities on our products and services.
2) Data processing is carried out using manual, IT and telematic tools and in any case suitable for guaranteeing the security and confidentiality of the data.
3) The data provided by you, or acquired by us through public sources, may be transmitted, as well as to all subjects to whom the right to access said data is recognized by us on the basis of legal provisions, also to subjects to whom this transfer is necessary or functional for the execution of the operation or service requested of us.
4) The data provided is not subject to external dissemination as per point 3
5) The data controller and manager is Code Vanitose di Eccli Mirko, with headquarters in Località Tasini 7/A, 38050 Sant'Orsola Terme (TN) – tel 351/6999049 – pec firstname.lastname@example.org
6) The same data may be known and processed by the subjects in charge of the processing operations, who, identified by a formal written designation act, operate under the direct authority of the owner and following the instructions given by the same.
7) For the sole purpose of credit protection and better management of our rights relating to the individual commercial relationship, the data may be disclosed to credit recovery companies, professionals and consultants, credit insurance companies, factoring companies and credit institutions .
8) The e-mail coordinates and telephone number you provide us in the context of our commercial relations will be used to send communications or our advertising material.
The communication of data is essential for the punctual fulfillment of tax and contractual obligations and, more generally, of legal obligations.
All the aforementioned data will be kept even after the termination of the relationship with you, for the fulfillment of all the connected and derivative obligations.
We remind you that you can object at any time to the processing referred to in point 8) as well as exercise all the rights referred to in art. 7 of Legislative Decree NR 196/2003 (material code of personal data) and in chapter III of the GDPR, including the rights to obtain confirmation about the existence or not of data concerning you and their communication in an intelligible form , rectification, updating and cancellation, by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com .